Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. Delivered locally by GBSLEP Growth Hub, they create diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues.
Through interactive action learning, Peer Networks enables you to discuss your own challenges, gain and reflect on valuable feedback and implement practical solutions to overcome them.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is available to SME businesses that have:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees (a limited number of applicants with 2-4 employees may also be eligible)
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
Ideally, participants should have:
- The potential to scale up
- The ability or potential to export
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator.
The programme includes:
- Interactive action learning
- Trained facilitators
- Small groups
- Flexible topic selection
- One to one coaching
How will my business benefit?
Peer Networks enables you to make connections that go far beyond networking.
Upon completion, you will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
Register your interest
To learn more and be a part of this exciting peer-to-peer networking programme, please click the link below, complete the form and one of GBSLEP Growth Hub’s friendly business support team will be in touch.