We’re pleased to announce the launch of the GBCC Awards, which we will be hosting with an online celebration on Tuesday 27th July. The digital awards ceremony will recognise the remarkable achievements of businesses across Greater Birmingham over the most challenging of 12 months.
There are 13 awards up for grabs on the night:
- Excellence in Contribution to the Community sponsored by South & City College Birmingham
- Excellence in Customer Service sponsored by runyourfleet.com
- Excellence in Hospitality & Retail sponsored by Mahirs Experience
- Excellence in International Business sponsored by Burton and South Derbyshire College
- Excellence in Manufacturing sponsored by Squire Patton Boggs
- Excellence in People Development sponsored by Aston University
- Excellence in Responsible Business sponsored by Finpoint
- Excellence in Sales & Marketing sponsored by Air IT
- Excellence in Sustainability sponsored by SF Recruitment
- Excellence in Technology & Innovation sponsored by RSM
- Excellence in Third Sector in partnership with Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital Charity
- Excellence in Training & Education sponsored by V2M Pharma
- Greater Birmingham Business of the Year sponsored by SCC (picked as an overall winner from the above categories)
You can find out about the shortlisted companies here.